Sunday 20 September 2015

Recycled Materials Educational Games

Romiza from Room 20 sent us a letter...

Room 20
Grey Lynn School
44 Surrey Crescent
Grey Lynn
Auckland
New Zealand

14 September 2015

Dear Room 7,

I hope this letter finds you happy and enjoying Term Three. 

As role models in Puriri Team, I was hoping that you could help me. Nikki told me that you have been learning about recycling and toys, and that you are going to be making your own toys out of recycled materials. 

Room 20 needs your help. As the newest children at Grey Lynn School, they have got lots to learn. You are already experts in what children like to do and what they learn when they start school. Would you be able to help me and Room 20 by making some games and toys that will make learning fun for them?

If you accept this challenge, I will give you more information about what Room 20 needs to learn and some criteria you will need to follow.

Kind regards,


Romiza


We asked questions to find out what Room 20 needed to learn.

We googled recycled games.

We shared games that help us learn.

We put all of our ideas together in a brainstorm.


This week our friends from Room 10 are going to help us create our educational games.

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I hope I can come in and see all the amazing recycled toys you guys make!
    Carrie (Scarletts mum)

    ReplyDelete